Subscribe for Asian Jokes &
Everybody knows that 365 is the number of days in a year,
Stephen Hawking's I.Q. and Gary Sober's highest score in Tests. But there's more
to 365 than these pieces of statistical value, as you will find when you read
365 IS ALSO THE . . .
This article courtesy bosey.com. For more like this, please visit
- Number of times that P.V.
Narasimha Rao has bothered to smile in his
- Number of ideas in Shekhar Suman's 'Movers
and Shakers' that are directly ripped-off
from Jay Leno's 'Tonight Show'.
- Number of people in India who have not
seen Madhuri Dixit's navel.
- Number of issues of "Indian
Express", in a year, that feature stories with
weird, sensational headlines like "Dog
Eats Car", "Girl jumps 11,463
feet" or "Aliens found in Domino's
- Average monthly salary of an
employee at Asian Jokes Online.
- Number of incredibly stupid
public statements made by Laloo Prasad Yadav every
- Total number of pointless,
green flyovers that Chennai will probably have by the year 2005.
- Number of gaudy, overstated,
ugly accessories that Bappi Lahiri wears
- Approximate number of Indian
dotcom companies which started up without even
an original idea, in the past ten seconds.