Subscribe for Asian Jokes &
From a list of English subtitles used in films made in Hong Kong, Compiled by
Stefan Hammond and Mike Wilkins for their book *Sex & Zen & a Bullet in
the Head*, to be published in August by Fireside. Cited in Harper's, June
- I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.
- Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.
- Gun wounds again?
- Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.
- A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.
- Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken! Take my advice, or I'll spank you
- Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?
- Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.
- You always use violence.
- I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.
- I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!
- You daring lousy guy.
- Beat him out of recognizable shape! I have been scared shitless too much
- I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
- Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.
- How can you use my intestines as a gift?
- The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?