Top 14 Signs You've Been In Japan Too Long
14. You no longer think it's strange to hear a truck playing Beethoven's "Fur Elise" while it's backing up.
13. You catch yourself subconsciously bowing to the neighborhood cat.
12. You think that "Christmas" has four syllables.
11. You start falling in love with the voice recording on the ATM machine, though you have no idea what she's saying.
10. $15.72 a person sounds like a great deal for a movie, even if you do have to stand up.
9. You run into a store and leave your scooter outside on the curb with the key inserted and the motor running.
8. You start buying Carpenters CD singles -- and REALLY enjoying them!
7. You look forward to next month's "TV CM (Commercial) Image Song Perfect Collection" CD.
6. You can't eat a Hamburger without green tea and miso soup.
5. You order a pizza and ask for raw tuna, extra octopus.
4. You can't take a walk on even the shortest nature trail without first suiting up in a full yodeling outfit and stuffing a backpack full of rice balls and sake.
3. You keep telling anyone who will listen that Sumo on TV is nothing like the real thing live and up close.
2. You don't feel ripped off when you find a coin-operated TV in your $80/night business hotel cubicle.
1. You can instantly tell a kid's age by looking at his or her uniform.
Copyright 2000-2009. Asian Jokes & Funny Pictures. All rights reserved. Privacy Statement